DONT MISS this rare One of a KIND experience!
May 26-29, 2021
This year our outfitter has managed to make available to us a PREMIERE option to explore the Rogue’s Springtime flows and lush scenery while spending each night in one of the beautiful lodges along the route including Black Bar, Marial, and Paradise. Not only is this a rare opportunity but it makes the perfect trip for taking your parents or other non-camping or non-paddling family members or friends so they can experience this awesome adventure! The Spring is an amazing time to be on the Rogue and the lodges are unmatched in their rustic charm coupled with glamping “luxury” and great food and comforts not often found on ANY multi day river trip.
We’ll have full raft support, and even some options for those who might want to hike portions of the Rogue River trail that meanders along the river it’s entire length. Wildflowers will be out and the forest will be lush and green in it’s re-emergence from Winter.
This trip includes:
* raft support provided by Oregon River Experiences ( permitted by BLM)
* full lodge accommodations and meals all three nights and mornings
* Your personal vehicle shuttled from Galice to take out at Foster Bar
* Current Adventures expert Kayak instructor/guides
* Option for Lodge accommodations and meals the night before and night after the trip as well ( additional cost)
Click HERE to book this trip!