Scroll to bottom of page for Lodge to Lodge Trip or Click Here to go to Rogue Lodge page.
Join Current Adventures Kayaking for a fun filled 4 day Whitewater kayak trip on Oregon’s Wild and Scenic Rogue River
Enjoy this fabulous four day whitewater kayak trip in wilderness splendor with Current Adventures Kayak School and Trips. Experience the thrill and adventure surrounded by wonderful scenery, fun and challenging whitewater rapids, exciting kayaking, wild camps and delicious food.
Our experienced kayak instructors and raft guides have been sharing the Wild and Scenic Rogue River Canyon with up and coming whitewater paddlers for 20 years or more, and will certainly help you get the most from your kayaking adventure! Kayaking the Rogue River is an experience you will never forget! Rainey Falls and the fish ladder, Black Bar and Blossom Bar, wild Salmon jumping in the river, and green water boiling into a froth in Mule Creek Canyon and Coffee Pot are just a few of the fabulous memories (and stories) you’ll bring back from this “must do” kayak trip.
We have full raft support provided by Rogue River Outfitter’s Oregon River Experiences and our own experienced kayak instructor/guides along on these trips to make it the very best experience for everyone. Directions and shuttle options make getting there easy and hassle free. Bring family or friends on the rafts and share the spirit of this wilderness river while you surf and explore from the seat of your kayak, fulfilling your dreams and fantasies and planning for whitewater rivers yet to paddle. This is the classic run for your first multi-day river trip or as an annual outing and it sets the stage for future kayaking excursions to other wild places like Oregon’s Owyhee, Idaho’s Lower Salmon and of course the Grand Canyon!
Prerequisites: Kayakers- Class 3 paddling with a solid river roll, Rafters – good fitness for wilderness trip
Traditional Camp Date:
Date: Aug 2 – 6, 2023
Cost: $1425/personClick to Contact Us
8/2/23 – 4pm meet at Almeda Campground – dinner and camping included
8/3/23 – breakfast and put-in
8/3-6/23 – camping and meals through lunch on 8/6/23
8/6/23 – take-out at Foster Bar and return van shuttle to Galice Resort (individual car shuttles may be arranged through Oregon River Experiences for an additional fee of approx. $160/ vehicle.)
Deposit: 50% deposits are required to hold your space, with final payments due 60 days prior to launch date. Reservations made within 60 days require the full amount of the trip price to hold your reservation. All payments are non-refundable and must be paid with cash, check or through Zelle or Venmo.
- The services of our professional raft guides and staff from Oregon River Experiences ( ORE) and Current Adventures World Class kayak instructors on the water.
- Van shuttle from take-out back to Galice. If you want to use your personal vehicle, ORE will make shuttle arrangements. There is an additional fee for this which is approximately $160.
- All meals, from dinner on the first day (Aug 2) through lunch on the last day (Aug 6.) Meals are freshly prepared by the guides from the highest quality ingredients. Special dietary needs may be accommodated with advance notice.
- Durable, professional quality rafts and river running equipment, including U.S. Coast Guard Approved lifejackets for rafters.
- No Camping Gear Included. Contact Oregon River Experiences (ORE) for rental of camping gear. Tents, sleeping bags and sleeping pads are available for an extra charge.
- Camp chairs, and waterproof river bags for your personal gear are provided.
Pricing for camping gear:
- $10 per day sleep kit (paco pad, sleeping bag, sleeping bag liner)
- $15 per day for tent (3-person tent)
- $15 per day for deluxe sleep kit (cot, sleeping pad, sleeping bag, sleeping bag liner)
- $20 per day for deluxe tent (4-person tent)
DONT MISS this rare One of a KIND experience!
May 22 – 26, 2023
Cost: $2195 Double Occupancy; $2695 Single Occupancy
May 22 – 3:30pm, Meet/Stay at Galice Resort (dinner included in lodge stay)
May 23 – Put-in at Almeda launch ramp – Black Bar Lodge
May 24 – Marial Lodge
May 25 – Half Moon Bar Lodge
May 26 – Take-out at Foster Bar, return on van shuttle to Galice (individual car shuttles may be arranged through Oregon River Experiences for an additional fee of approx. $160/vehicle)Click to Contact Us
It has only been in recent years of running the Rogue River, that we now have the opportunity to access the historic lodges for accommodations. These are the oft heard of and always envied semi-rustic lodges that have stood the test of time along Oregon’s classic Wild and Scenic river.